Passenger Injury Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Passenger Injury Overview
No matter which driver is ultimately determined to be liable for the accident, if you are an injured passenger, you might be entitled to recover monetary compensation for your lost wages and medical bills. Contact the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish with any personal injury question.
Many passengers do not realize that they might be entitled to benefits even if they were not driving the vehicle that was involved in an accident. The truth is that passengers can lack the additional safety equipment of a steering wheel or a seat back. Many passengers are ejected from the vehicle only to suffer additional injuries on the pavement. It is our goal to ensure passengers recover the full and fair monetary compensation they are owed.
At Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish, our attorneys have represented clients injured in accidents on Chicago streets and highways. Our experience and our knowledge of personal injury law allow us to thoroughly examine a client's situation and provide an honest, meaningful case evaluation. Schedule a free consultation with an attorney at our office today.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Passenger Injury
- Personal Injury