OSHA Violations Lawyers in Chicago, IL
OSHA Violations Overview
Chicago OSHA Violation Attorneys
Federal and state regulations require employers to make reasonable efforts to minimize risks from potential accidents. Some employers, however, either willfully or negligently disregard simple safety precautions.
When an accident occurs because an employer violated an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulation, the accident victim can claim compensation for future lost income, and pain and suffering in addition to medical costs. The compensation from an OSHA violation can, in many cases, vastly exceed the value of workers’ compensation benefits.
"Our firm will not hesitate taking your case to trial in order to get full compensation for you." – Tim Cavanagh
Cavanagh Law Group in Chicago, Illinois, aggressively seeks compensation for injured workers and the families of wrongful death victims. We are known for our trial advocacy skills, and we will seek maximum compensation for you.
Our attorneys will undertake a comprehensive investigation of the employer’s negligence. We will act to preserve evidence that might otherwise be destroyed. We will also place a value on the full amount of the financial and emotional losses you have suffered for inclusion in your claim. Our thorough case preparation techniques often place us in a strong position to achieve results for our client through negotiation. If it is necessary, however, we will be prepared for trial, and we will work tenaciously to achieve the best possible result for you.
Call 312-425-1900 for a free case evaluation with a lawyer at Cavanagh Law Group.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Bike Lane Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Birth Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Catastrophic Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Chronic Pain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Industrial Equipment Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Pressure Sore Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Police Brutality in Chicago, IL
- Police Chase Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Taxi Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Train Accidents in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- OSHA Violations
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff