Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Nursing Home Abuse Overview
Individuals trust the medical care and attention of their elderly loved ones to nursing homes. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for nursing homes to be staffed by inattentive or negligent workers. If this has happened to you, it is important to seek the counsel of a trusted Chicago personal injury law firm such as Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
Whether the nursing home neglect leads to physical abuse, emotional abuse or sexual abuse, it is crucial to hold those responsible accountable for their actions. We will aggressively fight to ensure you recover the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed so you can pay for the medical care your loved one deserves.
Nursing home abuse can come in many forms, including:
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Improper use of restraints
- Injuries during transport
- Medication errors
- Dietary errors
- Defective wheelchairs, canes, walkers or bed rails
- Failure to monitor
These problems can be caused by an inattentive or poorly trained staff. Do not hesitate to contact the Chicago law office of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to discuss your situation through a free consultation.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.