Timothy John Driscoll - Laurel, MD
Timothy John Driscoll Overview
Mr. Driscoll has personally handled thousands of workers compensation and disability law cases to a successful conclusion on behalf of his clients. Mr. Driscoll earned his undergraduate degree in 1990 at Eastern Washington University. From 1991-1993 he attended the University of Baltimore where he earned his Juris Doctorate. Mr. Driscoll has been a member of American Association for Justice since 1993, United States Federal Court since 1995, and a member of the District of Columbia Bar Association since 1995.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
- Workers Compensation 50%
- Disability Law- all types, including Social Security Disability 50%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Current Employment Position(s)
- Of Counsel
- Maryland, 1993
- District of Columbia, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1995
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland,
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney,
Honors: With Honors
- Forau, Sountag & Driscoll, P.A., Lawyer/Partner, 1999 - 2001
- Horowitz & Forau P.A., Associate Lawyer, 1994 - 1999
319 Main Street Third Floor
Laurel, MD 20707
800-550-8189 (Toll Free)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.