Lloyd A. Levitt - Chattanooga, TN
Lloyd A. Levitt Overview
Lloyd A. Levitt - Lloyd has been a member of the Tennessee Bar since 1983 and Georgia Bar since 1984. He is admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts of the Eastern District of Tennessee and the Middle District of Georgia.
He graduated from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville School of Law in 1983. He holds a Bachelors of Science in Business from the University of Illinois where he was also a starting cornerback on the school's football team.
Lloyd is Past President of both the Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association and the Lions Club. Currently he serves on the Board of Southeastern Legal Services as the organization's Treasurer.
- All Felony & Misdemeanor
- Criminal Law - State & Federal TN/GA
- White Collar Crimes
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Current Employment Position(s)
- Tennessee, 1983
- Georgia, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association (Past President)
- Lions Club (Past President)
- Board of Southeastern Legal Services (Treasurer)
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee,
- University of Illinois
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.