John T. Elliott - Houston, TX
John T. Elliott Overview
John T. Elliott is an estate planning, probate and guardianship attorney. He enjoys communicating with clients to understand their questions or concerns and providing advice and assistance to meet their needs.
Following graduation from Texas A&M University, John worked as a construction manager for a family owned company preparing construction pads for telephone equipment installation throughout southeast Texas.
John attended South Texas College of Law where he graduated with honors in 2006. While in law school, John served as a member of the South Texas Law Review. During his final year of law school, John served as a law clerk for the Law Office of Sharon C. Stodghill and joined the practice upon his graduation.
John recently completed the extensive requirements to receive his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification. John believes that obtaining this certification will assist clients with their estate planning in conjunction with their overall financial goals and planned asset protection.
John is married to Elizabeth who works as a Physician Assistant in the Medical Center. John and Elizabeth just announced the birth of their first child, Lila.
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Texas, 2006
Specialties and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Houston Bar Association, Trust and Probate Section
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Disability and Elder Law Attorneys Association
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas,
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Dean's List, Highest Grade Award, Estate Planning
Law Review: South Texas Law Review, Member
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA,
Major: Biomedical Science
- Recipient of the David Mizgala Award for Outstanding Legal Writing by the Editors of the South Texas Law Review