Kallabat, Danny A.
Current Employment Position(s)
Michigan Attorney Danny A. Kallabat has specialized in Consumer Bankruptcy Law since 1997. He prides himself on giving personal attention to every client.
Danny Kallabat has been a member of the State Bar of Michigan since 1997, and is admitted to practice law in the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Mr. Kallabat carefully discusses all available options with with every client to ensure the best possible results. And, he is committed to keeping his fees reasonable and competitive.
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Speeding Tickets
- Drunk Driving
- Assault and Battery
- Retail Fraud
- Disorderly Conduct
- Driving with Suspended License
West Practice Categories
Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, DUI / DWI, Foreclosure & Alternatives, Traffic Ticket, White Collar Crimes
- Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The State Bar of Michigan (Member)
- The Michigan Bar Association (Member)
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyers (Member)
- The Consumer Bankruptcy Association (Member)
- International Fraternity of Delta Sigma Pi (Member)
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan,
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan,
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.