Charles Tyler Battle - Oklahoma City, OK
Charles Tyler Battle Overview
Charles T. Battle practices in the areas of business litigation, personal injury, employment discrimination, criminal law, and family law. Prior to joining Brown & Gould, Mr. Battle represented individuals and businesses in both federal and state courts.
Mr. Battle earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he was a member of nationally qualifying moot court and mock trial teams. He also won first runner-up in the first year appellate brief competition. Mr. Battle also received the Kelly Beardslee Criminal Defense Award for the Most Outstanding Student in the OU Law Legal Clinic. Prior to law school, Mr. Battle received his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Oklahoma where he graduated with distinction.
- 85% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oklahoma, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 2009
- Oklahoma County Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- Association of Black Lawyers, 2009 - Present
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma,
Honors: Dean's List, Order of the Solicitor's,Kelly Beardslee Criminal Defense Award
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma,
Honors: With Honors
Major: Political Science and Criminology
Pro Bono Activities
- Make a Will day with Legal Aid Services, 2011 - Present
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.