Chantel L. Fitting - San Mateo, CA
Chantel L. Fitting Overview
Chantel Fitting graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelors of Arts degree. She continued her education at Hastings College of the Law where she received a Juris Doctorate degree in 1999. She has practiced civil litigation exclusively for over 12 years with an emphasis on personal injury cases, developing an expertise in evaluating complex medical damages as a result of life-altering injuries.
Chantel has successfully tried numerous jury cases and arbitrations in several Bay Area counties with millions of dollars in awards for her clients. She is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys of California and also serves on the Board of Directors and is President for the San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association. Her determination and success as a trial lawyer for consumers has been recognized by several entities throughout her career. She has been nominated as a Super Lawyer by a rating service of outstanding lawyers who attain a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement and was recently named as Top 50 Women Trial Lawyer for Northern California. Ms. Fitting also frequently participates as a speaker for her colleagues by organizing and speaking in annual legal seminars that educate other attorneys involved in civil litigation on current, paramount topics related to the fields of personal injury and workers compensation.
Chantel is an attorney who will fight for your rights against insurance companies and will never allow them to treat you unfairly. Chantel is a passionate advocate for her client’s rights and uses her expertise and understanding of complex medical damages to ensure that her clients are properly represented in court. In a recent jury trial, the defense had offered $20,000 to settle a claim involving premises liability for a client that suffered soft-tissue injuries. Chantel took the case to trial and was awarded $974,628 by the jury. Her dedication and commitment to her clients is unwavering.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
- Accidents on Highway 101 in San Mateo, CA
- Back & Spinal Cord Injury Accidents in San Mateo, CA
- Head & Brain Injury Accidents in San Mateo, CA
- Injured By a Drunk Driver in San Mateo, CA
- Life Insurance Denied Claim in San Mateo, CA
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting Accidents in San Mateo, CA
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in San Mateo, CA
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Consumer Attorneys of California (Member)
- San Mateo Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Davis, California
Bachelors of Arts
- Nominated Trial Lawyer of the Year, CAOC, 2005
- Nominated as a Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers , 2012 - 2013
- Nominated as a Top 50 Women North California Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2013
- Nominated as a Rising Star, Super Lawyers , 2009
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.