Yotz Law Office - Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO 64111www.waldolawyer.com
- Offers Free Initial Consultation
Yotz Law Office Law Firm Overview
I am criminal defense attorney Christopher Yotz, founder of the Yotz Law Office in Kansas City, Missouri. With 14 years of experience, I take pride in providing assertive and strategic advocacy to individuals facing drunk driving charges and numerous other charges throughout the Kansas City metro area and beyond. I am licensed in both Missouri and Kansas.
My main practice areas include:
- DWI/DUI defense — I have handled numerous drunk driving cases and am certified in NHTSA driving while intoxicated (DWI) detection. This is the same certification course that police officers take. My knowledge and experience has allowed me to obtain excellent results even in high-level cases involving felony DWI/DUIs.
- Traffic defense — I represent clients who need to contest speeding tickets, defend against the suspension or revocation of their driver's licenses and more.
- General criminal defense — I defend clients accused of a wide array of misdemeanors and felonies ranging from drug possession and theft to weapons offenses, assault and probation violations.
I place a premium on high-quality client service, counseling and communication. I work hard to keep clients informed and involved in their case. You can count on talking to me directly about your matter. If you call and leave a message, I will return your call within 24 hours.
Call my law firm for a free initial consultation today. The Yotz Law Office is located in the Country Club Plaza. Credit cards are accepted, and off-site appointments are available by request.
- Criminal Defense
- Serious Felonies
- Sex Offense
- Drug Charges
- Traffic Violations
- Weapons and Gun Charges
- Assault & Battery
- Violent Crimes
- Bad Check Writing
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Previous Law Firm Name
- Yotz Law Office
- Kopecky Law Office
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Attorney Project, 2000 - Present
Yotz Law Office Attorneys
|Yotz, Christopher ShayneSole Practitioner|
Your Kansas City DWI Defense
When Kansas City DWI lawyer Chris Yotz is hired to help someone accused of Driving While Intoxicated he takes such trust very seriously.
Blood test used for DWI in Kansas City
The results of a blood test can be used to prove your blood alcohol level in both the criminal case and administrative suspension if you are arrested for Driving While Intoxicated.
Breath test used for DWI in Kansas City
Evidence from a breath testing machine is often used to support a charge of Driving While Intoxicated.
Field sobriety tests used in Kansas City DWI
If you are arrested for Driving While Intoxicated in Kansas City, Missouri the officer likely asked you to take part in some field tests.
Driver's license hearings in a Kansas City DWI case
If you are charged with Driving While Intoxicated in Kansas City or any of the jurisdictions in Missouri and Kansas your driving privileges could be automatically suspended.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.