Walter D. White, A Professional Law Corporation - Shreveport, LA
Walter D. White, A Professional Law Corporation Law Firm Overview
When residents and businesses in Northwest Louisiana face important legal issues, many have turned to Walter D. White, A Professional Law Corporation, for experienced representation and personalized legal strategies. Located in Shreveport, our law firm serves clients in the areas of estate planning, commercial collection and litigation.
Under the direction of attorney Walter D. White, our law firm takes a highly customized approach to each matter. Whether you seek to plan your estate or if your business needs to collect on an outstanding debt, we will help you understand how the law applies to your unique circumstances and provide a range of options for accomplishing your goals.
When you work with our law firm, you will work directly with attorney White and benefit from his 30-plus years of experience. Your matter will never be handed off to a paralegal or less experienced associate. Throughout the duration of your work together, attorney White will keep regular communication with you, and he welcomes you to call or email any time a new question arises.
We invite you to contact Walter D. White, A Professional Law Corporation, for a free initial consultation to discuss your estate planning, commercial collection or business litigation matter. We offer reasonable fees and can often provide estimates for legal services upfront.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Verteran's Benefits
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Previous Law Firm Name
- Nelson, Hammons & White, October 1, 1991
Classes and Seminars
- Collections, Creditor Rights and Enforcement of Judgments, National Business Institute, 1991 - 1998
Walter D. White, A Professional Law Corporation Attorneys
|White, Walter D.|
- Webb v. Pioneer Bank & Trust Co., Inc., 530 So.2d 115 (La. App. 1988)
- Concerned Business and Property Owners of DeSoto, Inc. v. DeSoto Parish, School Board, 531 So.2d 567 (La. Supp. 1988)
- Succession of Holloway, 531 So.2d.431 (La. App. 1988)
- Phillips v. Parker, 469 So.2d 1102 (La. Supp. 1986)
- Earl Williams Const. Co. v. Thornton & Brooks, Inc., 514 So.2d 711 (La. App. 1987)
- Killen v. Continential Ins. Co., 514 So.2d 711 (La. App. 1987)
- Industrial Roofing & Sheet Metal Works, Inc. v. J.C. Dellinger Memorial Trust, CA32-048 (La. App. 1999)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.