The Law Offices of William D. Black - Phoenix, AZ
The Law Offices of William D. Black Law Firm Overview
If You Have a Unique Case, We Will Find a Unique Solution
The Law Offices of William D. Black has been helping clients obtain positive and successful resolutions for their legal matters for over 25 years. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, The Law Offices of William D. Black represents clients in both state and federal courts. Whatever your legal concern may be, our qualified and experienced lawyers can help answer your questions and find a solution that works for your unique case.
Thousands of clients have benefited greatly from The Law Offices of William D. Black. Our lawyers focus on finding positive results for your personal injury, medical malpractice, business, employment law or probate claims. Attorney Bill Black's experience and success in matters ranging from negligence claims to contract disputes to complex litigation have not gone unnoticed. With millions of dollars in recovery for his clients, you can trust that Mr. Black will work hard to obtain the maximum compensation for your case.
As an active member of the legal community, attorney William D. Black's legal accomplishments include his involvement and memberships in the following:
- Arizona, Minnesota and Wisconsin State Bars
- Phoenix Trial Lawyers Association (past president and board of directors member)
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association (past board of directors member)
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Torts and Insurance Practice
- Business Law and Entertainment Law Sections of the American Bar Association
- Chair of the Business Law Section of the Arizona State Bar in 2002
- Serves on the Executive Council of the State Bar Business Law Section (2000 to present)
- Contributing editor to the Arizona Business Lawyer (2004-2006)
- Current executive director of the Arizona Entrepreneur Advisor
- Appearances on Phoenix local TV news telecasts as a legal expert
As a former prosecutor and public defender, Mr. Black is in the best position to help his clients resolve their legal issues successfully. In addition to Mr. Black's personal and professional success, he is also skilled in assisting his clients with disputes involving mediation or arbitration. With a results-oriented focus, The Law Offices of William D. Black offer clients aggressive and professional advocacy in all areas of law including bankruptcy, business and commercial litigation, civil rights, employment law, estate planning, intellectual property, personal injury, nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, probate and estate administration.
Obtaining Results for Our Clients
The type of law firm you choose to represent your case will matter significantly. With more than 30 years of successfully handling cases for our clients, you can be confident that our lawyers know what they are doing to get you the best possible results you want and need.
Our clients are our priority. With this in mind, we pursue each case as if it were our own. We listen to our clients carefully in order to devise the best legal strategy possible. Our lawyers work to get results for our clients. When our clients' interests are not being protected, we are always ready to aggressively advocate for them in court.
Known for our work with individuals and businesses, our clients appreciate the time that our lawyers invest in providing caring and compassionate support as well as aggressive representation. You can trust us to handle your legal matters and that we will thoroughly communicate with you on the status of your case. Please contact us today at 602-910-6144 for a free consultation. Weekend meetings are also available by appointment.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Personal Injury
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Dissolution
- Business Organizations
- Business Ownership Succession
- Class Actions -- Plaintiff
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Communications & Media Law
- Construction Accident Law
- Construction Law
- Elder Law
- Entertainment, Sports & Leisure Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Foreclosure Law
- Formation & Business Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Health & Health Care Law
- Hospital Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Internet -- Cyberspace
- Land Use & Zoning
- Legal Malpractice
- Litigation & Appeals
- Living Wills
- Mediation Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Products & Devices
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Licensing
- Professional Licensing Law
- Real Estate Law
- Restaurant and Liquor License Law
- Science & Technology Law
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- State, Local & Municipal Law
- Technology Licensing
- Toxic Torts
- Trust Litigation
- Whistleblower/Qui Tam
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Sexual Harassment
- Administrative Law
- Workers' Compensation
The Law Offices of William D. Black Attorneys
|Black, William D.Principal Attorney|
One E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Offers Free Initial Consultation
THE LAW OFFICES OF WILLIAM D BLACK
Kierland Corporate Center, 7047 East Greenway Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Our firm has successfully presented a number of wrongful death claims for the benefit of survivors. Bill Black has the compassion and understanding necessary to deal with the emotional needs of victims of a tragic wrongful death.
The professionals at the Law Offices of William D. Black work regularly with restaurateurs and bar owners in the Phoenix, Scottsdale and throughout Arizona to address their highly specialized needs.
Bill Black and his staff have reviewed thousands of medical malpractice claims and can identify professional negligence and misconduct.
Animal Related Negligence
William D. Black has considerable experience in evaluating animal-related negligence cases which result in injuries. He has successfully pursued numerous claims in this area and have negotiated and been awarded significant settlements and awards.
Probate and Trust Litigation
Probate litigation cases can be difficult to process and are often hard-fought in the courtroom. We have the experience and expertise needed to handle these cases successfully.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.