The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser - Knoxville, TN
The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser Law Firm Overview
An East Tennessee Law Firm Focused on Clients' Best Results Since 1974
Handling Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Social Security Disability and
Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA) Claims
At the Knoxville Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser, we limit our practice to helping injured persons and their families, and we are driven by a single goal: achieving the best result for each client.
Our approach to achieving this goal is what sets our law firm apart. Simply put, we do not accept cases believing that a negotiated, out-of-court settlement is automatically in the client's best interest. Rather, we start by preparing each of our cases for trial from the very beginning, which sends the strong message that we will not settle for anything less than what our clients deserve. If the insurance company's lawyer responds reasonably, the case may settle out of court. If not, we will already be fully prepared to aggressively protect that client's rights by going to court.
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims: Our courtroom track record has resulted in high-value awards in countless cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, boating accidents, road design defects, construction site accidents, property owner negligence, animal bites, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries, work-related accidents and injuries, defective products and toxic mold exposure.
- Workers' compensation claims: We have successfully handled thousands of workers' compensation claims since 1974. In practical terms, this means that we have the knowledge, skill and experience needed to help you navigate the system and obtain the full amount of benefits you are entitled to under the law.
- EEOICPA claims: Our attorneys have successfully handled hundreds of EEOICPA claims on behalf of individuals working at the Oak Ridge Department of Energy plant and other power-generating facilities in eastern Tennessee.
- SSDI, SSI and long-term disability claims: Our law firm has been helping people obtain the Social Security benefits they need and deserve for more than a decade. We handle all aspects of the claims process, including initial applications, administrative law judge hearings and appeals.
What Can You Expect From Us as a Client?
"Respectful, dependable, reliable ... a friend." These are the words that one of our recent clients used to describe their experience in working with us.
Simply put, we listen to our clients and are supportive of them throughout the legal process. We help our clients understand the legal issues involved in their case as well as their options for moving forward with their claims. We also answer questions, explain confusing processes and prepare our clients for what to expect each step of the way. We are easy to reach and respond promptly to all client calls and e-mails. In short, we do whatever it takes to make our clients comfortable while working to obtain the justice and full compensation they deserve.
Contact The Law Offices of Tony Farmer & John Dreiser for a Free Consultation
Our attorneys provide free initial consultations, charge fees on a contingency basis and are available for evening, weekend, hospital and home visits. Our offices are conveniently located right off of Interstate 40 near the Papermill exit and have free parking available.
To make arrangements to meet with us, send us a brief e-mail or call our offices directly at 865-223-6291, in the Knoxville area, or toll free from anywhere in eastern Tennessee at 888-861-1472.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Social Security Disability/Long Term Disability 33%
- Workers Compensation 33%
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Previous Law Firm Name
- Law Offices of Tony Farmer
Classes and Seminars
- Handling a Social Security Disability Case - Knoxville, TN, National Business Institute (6 hour course) 2004-2007, 2010
- Medical Records for Tennessee Attorneys - Knoxville, TN , National Business Institute (3 hour course), February 14, 2005 - Present
- How to Prepare For and Succeed at the Social Security Disability Hearing in Tennessee - Knoxville, TN, National Business Institute (3 hour course), December 12, 2005 - Present
- AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 5th Edition Seminar, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians (AADEP), August 25, 2006 - Present
- Advanced Workers' Compensation - Knoxville, TN , Lorman Education Services (6 hour course), December 5, 2006 - Present
- Workers' Compensation Hearings: Techniques and Strategies for Success, National Business Institute (6 hour course), December 3, 2007 - Present
- Mid-South Workers' Compensation Association , Luncheon Lecturer, 2008
- Social Security Disability Boot Camp, NBI, 2011
- Workers' Compensation Update, Lorman Education Services, June 15, 2009 - June 17, 2011
1356 Papermill Pointe Way
Knoxville, TN 37909-1903
Offers Free Initial Consultation
8-5 M-F and by appointments
Feedback for Lawyers
|Lawyers at The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser with Client Recommendations|
|Dreiser, John Paul||19 Client Recommendations|
|Farmer, Tony||2 Client Recommendations|
Feedback for The Law Offices of Tony Farmer and John Dreiser
- Top Attorney in Knoxville for Workers Compensation - Tony Farmer and John Dreiser (City View)
- Top Attorney in Knoxville for Social Security Disability and Workers Compensation - John Dreiser
- Sected for Best Lawyers in America
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.