Subin Associates, LLP - New York, NY
Subin Associates, LLP Law Firm Overview
Since 1954, the Manhattan law firm of Subin Associates, LLP has been protecting the rights of New York residents injured in accidents that should never have happened. Our personal injury trial lawyers have helped clients recover more than $750 million in compensation for accidents that have caused significant injury and emotional trauma.
Representing Clients Throughout New York City and Surrounding Areas
Our Manhattan law firm represents clients throughout New York City, including the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island, as well as Upstate New York, including Westchester County, and Long Island. We also represent clients who have lost a loved one in an accident caused by carelessness or negligence in wrongful death claims.
Our law firm has been effective in helping our clients recover and stabilize their lives after suffering egregious injuries or emotional harm in situations like these:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents caused by the Transit Authority (2010 multi-million dollar verdict in a high-profile case), taxi cab accidents, truck accidents and other types of accidents
- Premises accidents, including slip-and-fall and falling down stairs accidents in restaurants, grocery stores and apartment buildings
- Construction accidents, including accidents involving electrical wiring mistakes, ladder falls and scaffold collapses
- Civil rights injuries
- Medical malpractice
Caring, Attentive Client Service and Aggressive, Skilled Advocacy
At every stage of a personal injury or wrongful death case, you will find our attorneys and staff to be kind, caring and accessible, while simultaneously fighting aggressively and skillfully to hold negligent parties and their insurers accountable.
- $21 million to a 50-year-old truck driver who slipped and fell on loading platform
- $12.6 million Manhattan jury awarded women injured in a New York City bus accident
- $11.8 million Brooklyn jury awarded to a 62-year-old struck by a New York City police car
- $10.2 million Brooklyn jury awarded a 41-year-old for back injuries from car accident
- $10 million Queens wrongful death recovery
- $9 million award to driver for back injuries from motor vehicle accident
- $9.7 million Bronx jury awarded to a 63-year-old school custodian worker for burns from faulty water heater
Free Initial Consultation
Learn more by contacting the firm for a free initial consultation.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Construction & Ladder Accident in New York, NY
- Stairway Fall in New York, NY
- Trip and Fall in New York, NY
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
150 Broadway FL 23
New York, NY 10038-4329
Offers Free Initial Consultation