Robert A. Koenigsberg Law Offices - New York, NY
Robert A. Koenigsberg Law Offices Law Firm Overview
The Robert A. Koenigsberg Law Offices in New York City represents injured workers in workers' compensation claims and injured, ill or disabled people in Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims. Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help you through these complex processes.
People seeking workers' comp or SSDI benefits often experience some of the same frustrations. Both processes require complex applications, submission of appropriate medical information and considerable time and energy. In addition, many applicants receive denials the first time they apply. Working with an experienced law firm can make both processes easier.
We can help you with workers' compensation and SSDI denials. Our lawyers can review your application and correct the reason for your denial. This often involves providing the correct type of medical evidence to support your injury or illness claim. We can represent you at hearings and handle appeals as well.
The law firm also occasionally handles cases of workers' compensation defense for employers. To make an appointment, call 212-964-9292 today.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Construction Worker Injury in New York, NY
- Falls from Ladders, Roofs and Other Elevated Surfaces in Manhattan in New York, NY
- Injured on the Job in New York, NY
- Manhattan Hit by Construction Equipment Attorney in New York, NY
- New York City Common Construction Accidents in New York, NY
- Social Security Disability in New York, NY
- Workers' Compensation in New York, NY
- Workers compensation Law
- Construction Law
- Social Security -- Disability
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Government Agencies & Programs
- Insurance Law
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
New York, NY 10007-1166
Offers Free Initial Consultation