Prescott & Pearson, P.A. - New Brighton, MN
New Brighton, MN 55112-3215www.prescottpearson.com
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Offers Free Initial Consultation
Prescott & Pearson, P.A. Law Firm Overview
Welcome to Prescott & Pearson, P.A.
- We know our business. In 1951, attorney Jack Prescott filed his first bankruptcy petition on behalf of a client. In 1975, seeing the growing need that Minnesota families and small businesses had for better legal service in this area, Jack Prescott made the decision to concentrate his practice solely on bankruptcy. In 1981, Dick Pearson began practicing in bankruptcy law and joined the firm in 1983. Today, over 70,000 successful bankruptcy petitions later - we remain just as committed to this work.
- We know Minnesota. Bankruptcy is governed by federal laws that make the general rules and process relatively the same from one state to the next. Because of that, many "national bankruptcy law firms" have started looking for business everywhere, including Minnesota. While these firms may be able to learn our state's specific rules without too much trouble - they will never be able to match our local knowledge, or the credibility we've established with the bankruptcy judges, trustees and creditors' attorneys.
- We know how to treat people. One of our biggest sources of new business has always been other law firms. In short, many of the people we've helped over the years have called us because the first law firm they went to for help didn't treat them right. At this law firm, no one is going to look down you, or make you feel like a moral failure or scold you ... for anything. Simply put, we'll treat you the way we'd want to be treated ourselves.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in New Brighton, MN
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in New Brighton, MN
- Home Foreclosure in New Brighton, MN
- Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcy 100%
- Credit Repair
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Debt Discharge
- Reorganizations & Restructuring
Classes and Seminars
- Bankruptcy Institute, Minnesota CLE
- Bankruptcy Basics, Minnesota CLE
443 Old Highway 8 Northwest
New Brighton, MN 55112-3215
888-366-0827 (Toll Free)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
8:30 to 5:00. Evening appointments also taken
Feedback for Prescott & Pearson, P.A.
- Consumer Bankruptcy
: With a Chapter 7 filing, you may be able to discharge most of your unsecured debt, including credit card bills, hospital bills and older tax debts. It also puts an immediate stop to creditor harassment and wage garnishment.
: If you have a steady source of income, this type of bankruptcy will give you time to reorganize your finances while protecting you from creditor harassment, wage garnishments and other negative actions.
We have been helping Minnesota small-business owners obtain debt relief through bankruptcy for more than 35 years.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.