• Serious felony charges such as assault, sex crimes and federal cases• Drug charges such as manufacture or delivery• An injury stemming from a motor vehicle accident or fire• The loss of a loved one due to someone else's negligence or...
• Serious felony charges such as assault, sex crimes and federal cases• Drug charges such as manufacture or delivery• An injury stemming from a motor vehicle accident or fire• The loss of a loved one due to someone else's negligence or...Handling criminal law and personal injury cases, Paul Morgan Law Office, PLLC, serves clients in Houston, Texas. From the free initial consultation forward, Mr. Morgan is a steadfast source of support for people who are facing the following:
• Serious felony charges such as assault, sex crimes and federal cases
• Drug charges such as manufacture or delivery
• An injury stemming from a motor vehicle accident or fire
• The loss of a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing
Mr. Morgan routinely secures favorable outcomes for people who have been charged with a crime. He knows how to pick apart the state's argument in order to obtain case dismissals and reduced sentences. When it comes to personal injury, Mr. Morgan's investigative skills and attention to detail pay off, as he often returns significant awards for a client's damages. People who have worked with the law office comment not only on how relentless Mr. Morgan is when pursuing justice, but they also remark that he is compassionate to their situation.
Through focusing solely on personal injury and criminal defense, Mr. Morgan is able to provide clients undivided attention. He is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association and The National College of DUI Defense, Inc. Paul Morgan Law Office, PLLC, accepts credit cards.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.