Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C. - Stroudsburg, PA
Stroudsburg, PA 18360-2131www.newmanwilliams.com
- Accepts Credit Cards
Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C. Law Firm Overview
Ten Decades Serving Northeast Pennsylvania
For nearly a century, people living and doing business around Stroudsburg have turned to one law firm to resolve all their legal challenges: the full-service general practice firm of Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C.
Our firm was founded in 1923 to serve families and businesses in the region. The years have not slowed us down. In fact, we are more of a force today than ever, assisting clients today in these critical areas:
- Personal injuries in car accidents and other situations
- Debt relief from Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy*
- Estate planning and probate administration
- Family law, from divorce to adoptions
- General and business and commercial litigation
- Real estate transactions and litigation
- Workers' compensation for injured workers
- Social Security Disability benefits
Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C.
As a full-service general practice firm, our lawyers are committed to meeting all the legal needs you are likely to experience. We handle cases in both state and federal courts, where we are respected for our skills and our history of success.
A Full-Service General Practice Law Firm
Our attorneys know what is at stake in any legal proceeding, and how important a positive outcome is to you. Rely on us to pursue every available option to protect your interests.
Newman, Williams: a tradition of outstanding legal services since 1923.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Full Service General Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil and Criminal Trials
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Probate Law
- Trials in All State and Federal Courts
- Family Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C. Attorneys
|Christman, J. ZacAssociate||Geiger, Gerard J.||Newman, Samuel W.Of Counsel|
|Corveleyn, Daniel M.Partner||Horvath, David LPartner||Rubino, VincentPartner|
|DeAngelo, Aaron MAssociate||Kidwell, Robert J.Associate||Williams, Todd ROf Counsel|
|Fareri, James V.Partner||Mishkin, Ronald J.Of Counsel||Wolfe, Marc R.Managing Partner|
Feedback for Newman, Williams, Mishkin, Corveleyn, Wolfe & Fareri, P.C.
- Camel Back Ski Corp.
- East Stroudsburg Savings Assn.
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Health System
- Monroe County Industrial Development Authority
- Pocono Mountain Land Abstract Co.
- Mountain Industrial Park Authority
- Borough of Mt. Pocono
- Recorder of Deeds and Register of Wills
- Pleasant Valley School District and Authority
- Stroudsburg Area School District and Authority
- Monroe County Area Vocational-Technical School and Authority
- Township of Price
- Delaware Water Gap Municipal
- Smithfield Sewer Authority
- Smithfield Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Paradise Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Hamilton Township Zoning Hearing Board
- Middle Smithfield Township Zoning Hearing Board
- GPU Energy
- All Risk Claims Services
- First State Management Group
- Montour Mutual Insurance Co.
- Pennsylvania Counties Risk Pool
- Universal Underwriters
- Willis-Coroon Administrative Services Corporation
- PNC Bank
- Pocono Community Bank
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.