McKenzie Law Firm - Pensacola, FL
McKenzie Law Firm Law Firm Overview
The McKenzie Law Firm, P.A., was founded by attorney James F. McKenzie in 1982 and has been providing quality legal representation to people in the Pensacola area and the Florida Panhandle ever since. As a law firm, we pride ourselves on scholarship, excellence and professionalism. Above all, we strive to be the most effective advocates we can be for the people and families we represent.
Our practice is varied but can be fairly described as follows:
- If you have been physically injured because of the careless or reckless actions of another person or business - We want to see that you are rightly and fairly compensated for those injuries and for other damages as well. Our personal injury practice is comprehensive and includes car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, boating accidents, negligent property owners (premises liability), slip-and-fall accidents, defective products (product liability), medical malpractice and wrongful death claims.
- If have become disabled, for any reason, and you can no longer work - We want to make certain that you receive the Social Security Disability (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits you're entitled to.
- If you have been financially injured by an insurance company that is refusing to act honorably or reasonably - We want to see that you obtain the benefits you have paid for and are entitled to receive under the terms of your homeowners, hurricane, health, life, disability or credit insurance policy.
The McKenzie Law Firm is widely regarded for its high-quality work in each of these practice areas and holds an *AV Preeminent rating. Similarly, our founding attorney has been selected for inclusion in the listings for Florida Super Lawyers and in the prestigious publications of Who's Who in American Law and Leading Florida Attorneys.
For a free consultation, contact us online or call our law firm's offices directly. In the Pensacola area, you can reach us at 850-696-0317. If you live outside of that area code, reach us toll free at 866-523-0930.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claim Disputes
- Social Security Disability
Previous Law Firm Name
- McKenzie, Zarzaur & Hall P.A.
- McKenzie, Taylor & Zarzaur, P.A., June 26, 2006
- McKenzie & Soloway, P.A., January 1, 1989
- McKenzie & Hall, P.A.
905 East Hatton Street
Pensacola, FL 32503-3931
866-523-0930 (Toll Free)
Accepts Credit Cards
Feedback for Lawyers
|Lawyers at McKenzie Law Firm nominated to a Super Lawyers® list|
|McKenzie, James F.||On a Super Lawyers® List|
Injury & Death Cases
When one person’s intentional act or negligent actions result in the death of another, a wrongful death has occurred.
McKenzie & Hall, P.A., is a firm that prides itself upon scholarship, excellence and professionalism.