Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey - Denver, NC
Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey Law Firm Overview
Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey.
Our law firm has thrived for more than 40 years by following a simple guiding principle: Create satisfied clients by achieving successful results.
We give personal attention to understand your goals and then fight to get you where you want to be.
Those on the other side of your situation (the insurance company, prosecutors/police, your spouse, the other corporation, etc.) must believe that you are prepared to try the case if necessary. Our battle-tested trial lawyers are well-known for their proven courtroom track record.
Our offices in Charlotte and Denver are equipped to successfully handle the full spectrum of legal matters:
- Personal injury cases of all types, including automobile accidents, medical malpractice, intentional torts, and worker's compensation. We represent people, not insurance companies;
- Defense of all criminal charges, including DWI and other traffic offenses, assaults, etc. through serious felonies, including drug charges, property crimes, etc.;
- Representation of small businesses;
- Family law law cases of all types, including divorce, child custody, support, equitable distribution of marital property, and claims of domestic violence;
- Civil litigation seeking compensation for most other types of damages, including real property condemnation, breach of contract, insurance claims, will contests, defamation and infliction of emotional distress.
- Construction law, including lien and bond claims, construction defect litigation and arbitration; and
- Appeals in all state and federal courts.
Following the high standards established by senior partner and former Charlotte Mayor Eddie Knox, our attorneys are committed to aggressively pursuing satisfaction for our clients. We’re here to help.
- Personal Injury, Family Law, and Criminal Defense
- Child Support
- Construction Law
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Eminent Domain
- Family Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Legal Malpractice
- Litigation & Appeals
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Nursing Home
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- Workers' Compensation Law
Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey Attorneys
|Champion, J. Brad|
7476 Waterside Loop Road
Denver, NC 28037-7680
866-704-9059 (Toll Free)
Accepts Credit Cards
KNOX BROTHERTON KNOX & GODFREY
817 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202-0848
Feedback for Lawyers
|Lawyers at Knox, Brotherton, Knox & Godfrey nominated to a Super Lawyers® list|
|Knox, H. Edward||On a Super Lawyers® List|
Charlotte, North Carolina Car Accident Lawyers
At the Knox Law Center, our duty as lawyers is to help you get the recovery that is best for you
The Knox Law Center: North Carolina Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
At The Knox Law Center we are committed to helping our clients handle the legal and emotional aspects of complicated family law cases.
Charlotte, North Carolina Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
For more than 50 years, The Knox Law Center has represented motorcycle accident victims in both North and South Carolina.
North Carolina DWI/DUI Defense Lawyers
At the Knox Law Center, we continue to win a number of our DWI cases.
North Carolina Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers
We provide a free initial consultation to evaluate your case.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.