Frank Benvenuto, P.A. Attorney At Law - Ocean City, MD
Frank Benvenuto, P.A. Attorney At Law Law Firm Overview
Serving clients on the Delmarva Peninsula for 21 years in Worcester, Wicomico, Somerset, Dorchester, and Talbot Counties.
Graduate of Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, DE.
1993 Admitted to practice in the State of Maryland. I Consistantly appear before judges in the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland, District Court in Ocean City and District and Circuit Courts Snow Hill, District and Circuit Courts in Wicomico County.
1995 Admitted to practice in The Federal United States District Court in Maryland and The United States Bankruptcy Court in Maryland.
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Business and Corporation Law
- Criminal and Civil litigation
- Disorderly Conduct
- Resisting Arrest
- Obstructing & Hindering
- Theft Scheme
- Possession of Drugs/CDS
- Drunk Driving
- Driving while suspended
- Driving Without a License
- Wreckless and Negligent driving
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estates and Wills
- Workers Compensations
- Personal Injury/Auto Accident cases
- Immigration Matters
- Sexual Harasment
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Classes and Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Salisbury University, 1993 - 2003
- Applied Business Learning, Asle Program, Salisbury University, 1993 - Present
- Supervised Internship Program, Franklin P. Purdue School of Business
Pro Bono Activities
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyers (Panel Attorney Pro Bono Cases), 2005 - Present
- (Former) Panel Attorney for Office of Public Defenders Attorney Supervisor Mc James Murray 410-713-3408, 1993 - 2003
- Ashore Realty Broker Real Estate, 1998-Present
- Thomas Moore Catholic Lawyers Society, 2010-Present
Frank Benvenuto, P.A. Attorney At Law Attorneys
|Benvenuto, FrankSole Practitioner|
12930 Center Drive
Ocean City, MD 21842-9744
888-312-8342 (Toll Free)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
FRANK BENVENUTO PA ATTORNEY AT LAW
10031 Old Ocean City Boulevard, Suite 108, Berlin, Maryland 21811
Feedback for Frank Benvenuto, P.A. Attorney At Law
- Winner - Customer Service Award
Frank Benvenuto, P.A., Attorney at Law, has served the Delmarva Peninsula for more than 15 years. Criminal defense, family law and personal injury law: Worcester, Wicomico, Somerset, Dorchester and Talbot county, Maryland. 443-856-4906.
Frank Benvenuto, P.A., Attorney at Law, practices in the areas of DUI/DWI, criminal matters, divorce, custody and personal injury. Worcester, Wicomico, Somerset, Dorchester and Talbot county, Maryland. 443-856-4906.
- State of Maryland vs. Christy Freeman
- State of Maryland vs. Oren Sabaugh
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.