• Arbitration award for almost $1.2 million&bull...
• Arbitration award for almost $1.2 million&bull...Handling all matters of employment and discrimination law in New York, New York, and Essex, Morris and Bergen counties, the law firm of Deutsch Atkins, P.C., has been around for over 30 years, representing the rights of employees through negotiation, litigation and administrative proceedings. Our extensive experience, outstanding reputation and impressive track record have led to many successful settlements or judgments, including:
• Arbitration award for almost $1.2 million
• Pretrial conference claim for gender discrimination settled for $1.2 million
• Litigation settlement for an age discrimination claim at $2.25 million
• Litigation settlement for the failure of a company to accommodate an employee with a disability at $1.8 million
The attorneys at our law firm accept credit card payments, provide free initial consultations and represent plaintiffs in matters of discrimination, including age, disability, national origin and race, pregnancy, gender and sex, ethnicity and sexual orientation, along with dealing with hostile work environments and sexual harassment issues. We also handle employment law matters, including executive severance agreements, high-income employment cases, wrongful termination, contract disputes, whistleblowing and retaliation, Family and Medical Leave Act and noncompete agreements.
For our record of outstanding results and commitment to ethics, we hold the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. The lawyers at the law firm of Deutsch Atkins, P.C., have played a key role in altering the state's employment and discrimination laws. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with employment problems and believe all citizens have the right to work and earn a living free of harassment or discrimination.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
260 Madison Avenue17th FloorNew York, NY 10016
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.