Bob Leonard Law Group, P.L.L.C. - Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX 76102-2610 www.bobleonard.com
- Accepts Credit Cards
Bob Leonard Law Group, P.L.L.C. Law Firm Overview
The attorneys of the Bob Leonard Law Group, P.L.L.C., in Fort Worth, Texas, are recognized among the region's pre-eminent Texas law firms. Attorney Bob Leonard is a Texas board-certified family law specialist. His legal team and staff have gained an excellent reputation for skill, knowledge and experience in all areas of Texas family law litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Attorneys at the Bob Leonard Law Group are uniquely qualified to handle cases requiring specialized knowledge and complex litigation strategies. With a legal team of highly skilled, experienced and award-winning lawyers, the firm creates custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
The firm places the highest priority on excellent client service, including:
- Superior legal advice from attorneys who are pre-eminent in their fields
- Hands-on personal attention from a firm that is dedicated to your needs
- Prompt responses to your calls, straightforward answers to your questions
- Flexible appointments with attorneys that work around your busy schedule
- Discreet, professional services from a firm that values your privacy
Let the Bob Leonard Law Group show you that experience makes a difference in divorce and family law matters. From offices in Fort Worth, Bob Leonard Law Group lawyers provide legal advice and representation for clients in communities throughout Tarrant County, Denton County, Parker County, Hood County, Ellis County and Johnson County, Texas. Call the firm at 817-336-8500 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Fort Worth divorce attorney today.
- Complex Property Division
- Business Assets
- Business Ownership
- Ranch and Farm Property
- Land Equipment
- Child Custody
- Visitation - Standard and Creative Non-Standard
- Probate Administration
- Estate administration
Previous Law Firm Name
- Bob Leonard, Jr.
Classes and Seminars
- Moderator, "How to Market Your Law Practice", Travis County Bar Association, Solo-Small Firm Section Meeting, 2000
|Johnson, Karen Telschow||Leonard, Bob Jr. Partner||Pruett, William 'Bill'|
|Leewright, Marty||McPherson, L. Taylor Associate|
101 Summit Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76102-2610
Accepts Credit Cards
Feedback for Bob Leonard Law Group, P.L.L.C.
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation