Baron & Budd, P.C. - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75219-4283www.baronandbudd.com
- Offers Free Initial Consultation
Baron & Budd, P.C. Law Firm Overview
At the law firm of Baron & Budd in Dallas, Texas, our mesothelioma lawyers are dedicated to protecting what's right. For over 35 years, we have been committed to serving those who have suffered injustice due to negligence.
Since 1977, Baron and Budd has grown into one of the largest and most accomplished plaintiff's law firms in the country. Our attorneys have a track record of achieving multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for patients suffering from asbestos diseases, such as mesothelioma. We were one of the first law firms to handle asbestos and mesothelioma cases and we continue to stand against the asbestos industry today. In 2012, our firm obtained a $48 million verdict for a mesothelioma patient, the largest mesothelioma verdict in the nation that year.
Our mesothelioma lawyers have a proud history of giving back to the community. The firm is a 2012-2013 platinum-level sponsor of the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), and is proud to support the organization's goals to ban asbestos, raise public awareness and provide community for patients and caregivers dealing with mesothelioma. The firm has also underwritten the printing and distribution of two books about mesothelioma: Understanding Mesothelioma from CURE Media Group and the NCCN Patient's Guidelines for Mesothelioma.
Today, the firm remains steadfast in its commitment to "Protecting What's Right" for individuals and entities.
- Toxic Torts
- Mass Torts
- Consumer Financial Fraud
- Unsafe Drugs and Medical Devices
Baron & Budd, P.C. Attorneys
|Baron, SteveShareholder||Espino, IrmaAttorney||Sanchez, M. CristinaAttorney at Law|
|Baughman, Laura J.Shareholder||Evangelisti, Celeste A.Shareholder||Saucer, S. AnnOf Counsel|
|Blackburn, Stephen T.||Harper, AnnAttorney||Summy, ScottShareholder|
|Braly, Ben||Johnston, Stephen C.Shareholder||Tamer, ChristineAttorney|
|Budd, Russell W.Shareholder||Kale, J. ToddShareholder||Vaught, AllenAttorney|
|Burke, Carla M.Shareholder||Langdoc, JohnShareholder||Velasco, Natalie J.Attorney|
|Clancy, Denyse F.Shareholder||McCrea, Mitchell E.Attorney||Werkema, Holly RachelleAssociate|
|Colley, Christopher C.Attorney||McDougal, CaryShareholder|
|Cotten, ChadAttorney||Morris, Marty A.Attorney at Law|
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219-4283
800-222-2766 (Toll Free)
866-844-4556 (Toll Free)
Offers Free Initial Consultation
BARON & BUDD PC
9015 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70810
BARON & BUDD PC
15910 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 1600, Encino Plaza, Encino, California 91436
BARON & BUDD PC
701 Brazos Street, Suite 524, Austin, Texas 78701
Feedback for Lawyers
|Lawyers at Baron & Budd, P.C. nominated to a Super Lawyers® list|
|Budd, Russell W.||On a Super Lawyers® List|
Feedback for Baron & Budd, P.C.
- 2001: Shareholders Scott Summy and Celeste Evangelisti received the California Lawyer "Attorneys of the Year" Award fir Environmental Law.
- 2004: American Lawyers listed Baron & Budd as one of the 16 most successful plaintiffs' firms in the country.
- 2007: Russell Budd and Shareholder Burton LeBlanc won the American Association for Justice's Wiedemann Wysocki National Finance Council Award. LeBlanc received the award again in 2010.
- 2006: Attorneys won the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice Award from the Public Justice Foundation.
- Shareholder Scott Summy has been selected to The Best Lawyers in America every year since 2006
- Repeatedly selected as one of the country's premier law firms by the Legal 500.
- Named to the National Law Journal's Plaintiffs' "Hot List" eight times.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.