Falls Protection Attorneys in Chicago, IL
Falls Protection Overview
Construction sites are inherently dangerous. When safety measures are not properly implemented, workers can suffer unnecessary injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a construction accident, contact the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish today.
Safety measures and equipment have been designed to protect workers from falling or being struck with materials on the job site. Violations of fall protection can involve a number of safety features, including:
- Failure to provide safety equipment
- Failure to provide adequate floor boards
- Failure to provide adequate guard rails
- Failure to cover holes in flooring
- Failure to secure materials stored at heights
Whether you have fallen from scaffolding, ladders or unfinished structures, it is important to seek the counsel of an experienced attorney. At Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish, we can listen to the facts of your situation and advise you on how best to proceed. Depending on your accident, you might be entitled to additional compensation over and above the standard workers' compensation benefits.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Falls Protection
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.