Drunk Driving Accident Attorneys in Chicago, IL
Drunk Driving Accident Overview
It can be frustrating to be injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another driver. This frustration is only compounded if it is determined that the at-fault driver was legally intoxicated at the time of the accident. Contact the Chicago drunk driving accident injury attorneys at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to learn more about your options for compensation.
Drunk drivers tend to have their reaction times dulled and their attention to the road conditions around them blurred. Often, they will swerve into oncoming traffic or race through a busy intersection when they do not have the right-of-way. These actions can cause devastating property damage and catastrophic injuries. We strive to hold these individuals responsible for their actions while seeking the full and fair compensation you are owed from the at-fault party's insurance carrier.
In many situations, it is possible to hold the individual who over-served alcohol to the drunk driver financially responsible for his or her actions. This is called dram shop liability, and can affect restaurant owners, bar tenders or severs at a sports venue. Trust the Chicago personal injury law firms of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to explore every legal avenue possible to ensure you recover the maximum compensation possible in your situation.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Personal Injury