Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL 60602-5099312-445-9084 Firm Website For: Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Distracted Driving Accident Overview
With so many distractions that can pull a driver's focus away from the road, auto accidents are becoming more and more common. If you or a loved one was injured in a vehicle accident caused by a distracted driver, we encourage you to contact the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
The attorneys at our law firm have extensive experience guiding injured individuals through the legal process of recovering monetary compensation for lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. If you were in an accident in the Chicago area, it is wise to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. You might be entitled to compensation that you were not aware of. We will examine your situation and provide an honest assessment regarding your best course of action.
The U.S. Department of Transportation defines a distraction as anything that takes a driver's attention away from driving for even an instant. These distractions can be visual, manual or cognitive. The most common distractions include:
- Cell phone use
- Personal grooming
- Talking to a passenger
- Using a navigation system
If your car accident was determined to be caused by a distracted driver, the attorneys at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish can fight for your full and fair monetary compensation.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Personal Injury