Crane Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Crane Accident Overview
It is no surprise that there is a great deal of construction in and around Chicago. Typically, the single most dangerous piece of heavy machinery is a crane. If you need an Illinois crane accident injury attorney, do not hesitate to contact the law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
The most immediately recognizable piece of equipment on a construction site is the crane. The crane arm is typically several stories tall and can be affected by wind conditions as well as other factors. It is not uncommon for material to fall from a crane, or the operator loses control and smashes into a building, injuring everything inside. If you or a loved one was injured or killed in a crane accident, it is wise to contact an experienced attorney at a trusted law firm as soon as possible.
Crane accidents can be caused by several different reasons, including:
- Faulty construction
- Poorly trained operators
- Defective safety equipment
- Failure to recognize adverse weather conditions
- Failure to follow manufacturer's operational specifications
Whether you were struck by falling materials or struck by the crane itself, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish today.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Crane Accident
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.