Recent Highlights Include:
- Collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars for injured workers, widows, and families in disputed workers' compensation claims
- Helping an individual regain custody of his children after being incarcerated
- Successfully representing a step-father in a contested step-parent adoption
- Representing clients and their families who have died or are suffering as a result of workplace injuries or another person’s negligence including traumatic brain injuries, amputation, burns, back and knee injuries, car accidents, and negligent medical care.
- Assisting individuals and businesses financially restructure through discharging millions of dollars through bankruptcy
Life is difficult. Our job is to help you, not judge you. Come to our office and be treated with respect while we efficiently and effectively represent you and your family through your specific challenge. Read less
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?