Bryson Law Firm, PLLC

125 Robins St.Tupelo, MS 38804

Updated: 10/14/2015


Bryson Law Firm, PLLC: Tupelo Divorce Lawyer

If you are seeking skilled representation, the Bryson Law Firm, PLLC, is here for you. Tupelo general practice attorney Kerry Bryson is a straight shooter who knows how to get results. He will work with you personally to help you understand your rights and guide you through the legal process.

Located in Tupelo, Bryson Law Firm, PLLC, serves clients throughout Lee County and surrounding Mississippi communities...


Office Info

Practice Areas

  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Child Custody & Visitation
  • Child Support
  • Alimony
  • Spousal Support
  • Adoption
  • Probate
  • Criminal Defense
  • Bankruptcy
  • Estate Planning


  • 50%

Published Works

  • Planning for Divorce
  • Wills and Estates
  • Alienation of Affection




Accepts Credit Cards

Office Information


125 Robins St.Tupelo, MS 38804


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Map Location

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?