Purchase & George, P.C.
Your profile? Update now
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Eric J. Purchase, Attorney at Law
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Honors and Awards
- Business of the Year Award, Kearsarge Volunteer Fire Department, 2001
- The Problem of the Minority Discount, Business Magazine, January, 2002
Classes and Seminars
- 2009 Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Law Update, Erie County Bar Association, 2009
- Trial Advocacy: Making the Most of What Ya Got, Erie County Bar Association, 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Volunteer Attorneys, 1991 - 2009
- General Nutrition Centers, Inc.
- General McLane School District
- Lake Erie Community Park, Inc.
- Erie Life Magazine, LLC
- Kerth v. Hamot Health Foundation, et al, 989 F. Supp. 691 (W.D. PA 1997)
- Washington Township v. Gilette, 26 Pa. D. & C. 4th 92 (Erie Co. Ct. of Comm. Pleas 1994)
- Michael Bishop, CFA
- Atty. W. Patrick Delaney
- Atty. Mark Prenatt
- Daniel Sloppy, C.P.A.
West Practice Categories
Car Accident, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury