Hull & Klodowski LLC
work6400 Brooktree Court
Phone: work724-940-4000 / work724-933-8400
Law Firm Overview
Hull & Klodowski was formed in January 2008 when the principals of the firm Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski merged their practices so that a wider range of legal services could be provided to their numerous business and individual clients. The mission of Hull & Klodowski is to provide legal representation meeting the highest standards in a small firm environment that allows us to provide personal service to our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our lawyers have extensive experience practicing law with some of Pittsburgh 's largest firms, and as a result of this background we are uniquely qualified to offer the sophisticated, high end representation often associated with much larger law firms, coupled with the cost-effectiveness and personal, hands-on service that can be provided by smaller firms.
Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski have over fifty years of combined experience in the representation of clients in a variety of practice areas. Hull & Klodowski has extensive experience in a wide variety of matters, including the following:
- Commercial and Business Litigation. Hull & Klodowski handles a wide variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including commercial and contract litigation, Uniform Commercial Code litigation, securities litigation, trade secret and restrictive covenant (non-compete) litigation, real estate litigation and insurance litigation.
- Business Formations and Transactions. Hull & Klodowski handles a broad spectrum of business transactional matters, including incorporations, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, secured transactions, sales and purchases of businesses, asset/stock transactions, mergers and loan and security agreements.
- Environmental Law. Hull & Klodowski is experienced in a wide variety of environmental matters, including advice regarding environmental permits, environmental litigation, environmental enforcement lawsuits, clean air issues, cleanup and Superfund matters, hazardous waste issues.
- Employment Law. Hull & Klodowski has handled numerous employment-related matters, involving by way of example claims relating to discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination, whistleblower claims, claims brought under the Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law, trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation, and advice and representation in connection with negotiating and enforcing employment agreements and severance (separation) agreements.
- Real Estate Law. Hull and Klodowski has extensive experience with a variety of real estate transactions, including matters relating to purchase contracts, deeds and mortgages, commercial leases, liens and easements.
- Securities and Investment Litigation. Hull & Klodowski represents clients in connection with claims seeking the recovery of investment-related losses due to fraud, unsuitable investments and other account mishandling. We have experience handling these claims in state and federal courts, as well as in securities arbitrations.
- Estate Planning and Administration. Hull & Klodowski is experienced with the a wide range of services relating to estate planning and administration, including wills and trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, family limited partnerships, insurance trusts, business succession transactions and probate matters.
Our offices are conveniently located in two locations in the Pittsburgh area one in Wexford and a second office in the Fox Chapel area. To discuss the services offered by Hull & Klodowski, please contact Edwin J. Hull or Harry F. Klodowski directly by telephone or email.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Employment Law -- Employer
- Environmental Law
- Natural Resources Law
West Practice Categories
Administrative, Business & Commercial, Business Organizations, Contracts, Elder Law, Eminent Domain, Employment, Employment Law -- Employer, Energy, Environmental, Estate Planning, Franchising, Labor, Land Use & Zoning, Mergers & Acquisitions, Natural Resources, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate, Securities, Sexual Harassment, Trademarks, Trusts, Whistleblower-Qui Tam, Wills, Wrongful Death
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.