Klodowski Law LLC was formed in January 2008 when the principals of the firm Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski merged their practices so that a wider range of legal services could be provided to their numerous business and individual clients. The mission of Klodowski Law is to provide legal representation meeting the highest standards in a small firm environment that allows us to provide personal service to our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Klodowski Law LLC was formed in January 2008 when the principals of the firm Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski merged their practices so that a wider range of legal services could be provided to their numerous business and individual clients. The mission of Klodowski Law is to provide legal representation meeting the highest standards in a small firm environment that allows us to provide personal service to our clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Our lawyers have extensive experience practicing law with some of Pittsburgh 's largest firms, and as a result of this background we are uniquely qualified to offer the sophisticated, high end representation often associated with much larger law firms, coupled with the cost-effectiveness and personal, hands-on service that can be provided by smaller firms.
Edwin J. Hull and Harry F. Klodowski have over fifty years of combined experience in the representation of clients in a variety of practice areas. Klodowski Law LLChas extensive experience in a wide variety of matters, including the following:
- Commercial and Business Litigation. Klodowski Law LLC handles a wide variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including commercial and contract litigation, Uniform Commercial Code litigation, securities litigation, trade secret and restrictive covenant (non-compete) litigation, real estate litigation and insurance litigation.
- Business Formations and Transactions. Klodowski Law LLC handles a broad spectrum of business transactional matters, including incorporations, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, secured transactions, sales and purchases of businesses, asset/stock transactions, mergers and loan and security agreements.
- Environmental Law. Klodowski Law LLC is experienced in a wide variety of environmental matters, including advice regarding environmental permits, environmental litigation, environmental enforcement lawsuits, clean air issues, cleanup and Superfund matters, hazardous waste issues.
- Employment Law. Klodowski Law LLC has handled numerous employment-related matters, involving by way of example claims relating to discrimination, sexual harassment and wrongful termination, whistleblower claims, claims brought under the Pennsylvania Wage Payment and Collection Law, trade secret and restrictive covenant litigation, and advice and representation in connection with negotiating and enforcing employment agreements and severance (separation) agreements.
- Real Estate Law. Klodowski Law LLC has extensive experience with a variety of real estate transactions, including matters relating to purchase contracts, deeds and mortgages, commercial leases, liens and easements.
- Securities and Investment Litigation. Klodowski Law LLC represents clients in connection with claims seeking the recovery of investment-related losses due to fraud, unsuitable investments and other account mishandling. We have experience handling these claims in state and federal courts, as well as in securities arbitrations.
- Estate Planning and Administration. Klodowski Law LLC is experienced with the a wide range of services relating to estate planning and administration, including wills and trusts, living wills, powers of attorney, family limited partnerships, insurance trusts, business succession transactions and probate matters.
Our offices are conveniently located in two locations in the Pittsburgh area one in Wexford and a second office in the Fox Chapel area. To discuss the services offered by Klodowski Law LLC, please contact Edwin J. Hull or Harry F. Klodowski directly by telephone or email.Read less
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?