Katz Law Offices
Law Firm Overview
When you are facing a legal problem that could change your life, you want a dedicated attorney who will work hard and expediently to resolve the matter. At the Katz Law Offices in New York City, we represent New York State residents and out-of-state drivers charged with traffic violations.
Traffic Violations Are Anything But Minor
Many consider traffic tickets to be a minor issue. Overlooked, the tickets and the associated fines can accumulate. The more driving violations, the more serious the consequences. If they are unattended to, you could find yourself with a license suspension and higher insurance rates. That is where we come in with our experience and knowledge of the various laws and traffic courts (criminal, municipal, and Traffic Violations Bureau).
Expedient and Efficient Process for Our Clients
In recognition of our clients' time constraints, we have developed a process for handling traffic ticket violations accordingly. Many people cannot take off a day of work to appear in court. That is especially true for professional taxicab drivers and limousine drivers. The process includes three basic steps:
- During the initial call, we take all information related to you, the traffic offense, and contact and payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or debit card) information.
- We fax or email the paperwork, allowing us to represent you without your having to appear in traffic court.
- We track the progress of your case and handle it from our offices.
For Clients Injured in Car Accidents
Clients who are severely injured or limited in their daily activities following a car accident need the type of aggressive representation we provide. We recognize the challenges that our clients face in collecting compensation for damages. That knowledge, experience, and hands-on case management results in the successful handling of many car accident cases.
Multiple Locations to Better Serve You
We offer two locations for our New York City clients' convenience. Our Staten Island Offices focuses on traffic and trucking violations while our Manhattan location deals with all other areas of our practice, including car accident injuries. To schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer, please contact us.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Aggravated DWI, Defense in New York, NY
- DUI/DWI in New York, NY
- Moving Violations in New York, NY
- Speeding Tickets in New York, NY
Areas of Practice
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Causes of Scaffolding Accidents
- Hazards of Working on Scaffolding
- Ladder Accidents
- Scaffolding Accidents
- Scaffolding Injury Damages
- Section 240 and 241
- Text 0f Statutes - Sections 200, 240 and 241
- Who is Responsible?
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Traffic Violations
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Organizations
- Litigation & Appeals
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Real Estate Law
- Criminal Law
West Practice Categories
Bankruptcy, Business Organizations, Car Accident, Construction, Contracts, Criminal Defense, DUI / DWI, Debtor-Creditor, Divorce, Lemon Law, Litigation & Appeals, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Real Estate, Traffic Ticket, Trusts, Wills, Wrongful Death
|Katz, Seth Ian|