Meuers Law Firm, P.L.
work5395 Park Central Ct.
Law Firm Overview
Meuers Law Firm, P.L. is a proven national leader in providing legal services to the fresh and frozen produce industry. Our three attorneys, with more than 30 years combined experience in exclusively representing produce companies, are experts on all aspects of the law relating to agriculture. The Firm's services include: trust enforcement litigation under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act ("PACA"); business litigation; business and corporate law; administrative actions before the U.S. Department of Agriculture and appeals of those decisions to federal courts; and counseling of clients on state and PACA regulatory matters. Each of our attorneys work closely with clients to structure cost effective and creative solutions to the ever increasingly complex and evolving legal issues facing produce companies in today's financial and regulatory environment. We emphasize personal service and take great pride in the broad spectrum of clients represented throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico, from start-up companies to large multinationals. Meuers Law Firm maintains offices in Naples, Florida. Our commitment to providing value to our clients is demonstrated by the following accomplishments achieved since 1989:
- Represented 1,361 clients in 488 PACA trust collection actions.
- Sought recovery of $57,735,380 in PACA trust claims for clients and recovered $36,462,660.
- Achieved a 63% average recovery rate.
- Lead counsel for PACA creditors in eight of the ten largest insolvencies in PACA history.
- Defended 109 clients in business litigation cases and saved them $2,948,307.
- Minimized sanctions in numerous PACA disciplinary actions.
- Negotiated and prepared numerous business agreements.
Please contact one of our attorneys if you have any questions about the services we provide.
Areas of Practice
- Produce Law
- Litigation & Appeals
West Practice Categories
Litigation & Appeals
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.