The law firm of Lynch & Eatman, L.L.P., was established in Raleigh, North Carolina, in 1994. We serve the state of North Carolina exclusively.
Our practice is limited to the areas of:
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning
- Probate, Wills and Estate Administration, Taxation
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?