Kaufman, Miller & Forman, P.C.
work8215 Roswell Road
Previous Law Firm Name
- Kaufman, Miller & Sivertsen, P.C.
Law Firm Overview
Atlanta General Practice Law Boutique Firm
Kaufman, Miller & Forman, P.C., was opened over 27 years ago, after attorney Robert J. Kaufman had already been practicing law for eight years. Today, the firm continues its commitment to client service by providing sophisticated legal services to clients in Atlanta, Georgia. In the past three decades, the firm has become one of Atlanta's top-tier, full-service law firms.
Finding the Legal Solution That Is Right for You
The lawyers at our firm perceive themselves primarily as problem solvers and strive to find the best solution for each client, whether through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation. There is no "one size fits all" approach. We strive for a customized solution for each problem in order to accommodate our client’s needs. The size of our firm is a virtue that allows us to be agile, cost-efficient and prepared to address significant legal matters. KMF is big enough to deliver, but small enough to care.
Our Legal Services
We provide sophisticated legal counsel to protect our clients' business and individual interests. KMF prides itself on its ability to assist clients in a range of practice areas:
- All Areas of Litigation - Including Business Litigation and General Litigation representation for individual and business clients throughout the Atlanta metro
- Business and corporate law — Including the formation of start-ups, corporate governance, transactional matters and regulatory compliance
- Employment law — Including employment contracts, non-compete agreements, wage and hour law issues and more
- Franchise law — Representing franchisors and franchisees in all aspects of securing and protecting business franchises
- Other areas of law — Including personal injury representation, family law representation and workout and collections matters
Kaufman, Miller & Forman, P.C., has earned an "A.V." rating under Martindale Hubbell's peer-rating system. This is the highest rating, for excellence in both legal ability and ethical reputation. KMF has also been recognized in Lexis Nexis’ Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
For more information about our legal services, call an Atlanta lawyer at Kaufman, Miller & Forman, P.C., at 770-390-9200. If you have questions, submit them to us by filling out the attached form.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business and Personal Injury
- Business Organization Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Litigation & Appeals
- Professional Malpractice
- Taxation Law
- Business Successions
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Formation & Business Planning
- Joint Ventures
- Limited Liability Companies
- Shareholders' Rights
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Prenuptial Agreements
West Practice Categories
Adoption, Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy, Business & Commercial, Business Organizations, Car Accident, Child Support, Collections, Contracts, Discrimination, Divorce, Employment, Employment Law -- Employer, Franchising, Litigation & Appeals, Medical Malpractice, Mergers & Acquisitions, Personal Injury, Probate & Estate Administration, Products Liability, Professional Malpractice, Real Estate, Sexual Harassment, Tax, Trademarks, Trusts, Wills, Wrongful Death
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.