The law office of Hider & Associates specializes in those areas of law most likely to affect individuals just like you. Attorney Frank C. Hider and his associates have built a strong reputation for protecting the rights of their clients ethically and competently, with specialties including:
- IRS Negotiations, Audits, and Appeals
- Civil & Criminal Tax Controversies
- Tax Planning
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?