Nicolai Law Group, P.C.
Law Firm Overview
Nicolai Law Group, P.C. has a substantial track record as a leading provider of business law services. We represent clients across a diversified set of industries and professions providing competent, practical legal counsel and ensuring effective risk management. Our skills can help you launch and run a business at any level, local, regional, national or international.
Doing business gets tougher every day in this increasingly complex and global environment. Managing business demands while cutting risk requires qualified legal counsel with a deep understanding of business law. That's what you'll get with us.
We use time-tested approaches to business law designed to maximize value and help you avoid risk. We work with you as more than a law firm. Our goal is to partner with you for a strategically valuable association. Our lawyers work with you, on your schedule, with an action oriented focus on creating positive outcomes. We work to understand your business to address and anticipate your unique legal needs. Reach out to us to learn more about what we do and how we can help you.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law and Litagation
- Business & Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Sell offs
- Spin offs
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Strategic Relationships
- Commercial Funding
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Real Estate
- Contract Law
- Employment Related Issues and Taxation
- Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Preventative Law and Private Equity
- Trade Secrets
- Transfers and Licensing
- Construction and Property Disputes and Appellate Cases
- Set up Corporations
- Limited Liability Corporations or Partnerships
- Form Agreements
- Contracting Policies and Asset Protection Policies
- Securities Offerings
- Venture Investment and Business Succession Planning
- Protect Your Idea With A Copyright, Businesswest, May, 1999
- Give Notice When Your Employees Do, Businesswest, February, 2000
- Your Choice: Suffer the Children, Or The Legal Consequences, Mass High Tech Journal, April, 2000
- Don't Sit Still for Cybersquatters, Businesswest, May, 2000
- A Tale of A Mass Claims Panelist, Corporate Counsel Magazine, June, 2000
Classes and Seminars
- Massachusetts Employment Law Update
- Employer Liability in the 1990's
- Intellectual Property Primer For Entrepreneurs
- Contracting For Profit
- MCAD Rule Changes
- Workplace Privacy In An Electronic World
- Sexual Harassment Investigation
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Ownership & Transfer Issues
- Contracting As A Preventive Law Device
- How To Avoid Costly Lawsuits By Keeping Up With Changing Personnel Laws
- Friendly Ice Cream Corporation
- Thomcast Communications, Inc. - Comark Division
- Video Communications, Inc.
- The Info Center, Inc.
- Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
- Techistry, Inc.
- Software & More (Samnet)
- Corporation for Public Technology
- Hampden Savings Bank
- Applied Proactive Technologies, Inc.
- Imetrix, Inc.
- Package Machinery Co., Inc.
- Anderson v. Astro Plating Works, 1991 Mass. App. Div. 119 (Mass. App. Div.)
- David B. Miller v. Labor Relations Commission, 33 Mass App Ct 404 (Ct. of App. 1st. Cir. 1992)
- Opinion of the Justices, 422 Mass 1212 (D. Mass. 1996)
- Loraine Humpel v. Abdow Corporation, 18 MDLR 240 (D. Mass. 1996)
- Susan King v. Abdow Corporation, 18 MDLR 244 (D. Mass. 1996)
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial, Construction, Contracts, Employment, Franchising, Intellectual Property, Litigation & Appeals, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Securities, Tax, Trademarks