Cavanagh Law Group
Law Firm Overview
Cavanagh Law Group has been the law firm injured citizens and their families turn to for assistance at some of the most difficult and challenging times of their lives. The attorneys of Cavanagh Law Group have dedicated their careers to representing those who have suffered injury or loss as the result of the negligence of others. The firm represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases resulting from medical and professional negligence, railroad liability, product liability, premise liability, motor vehicle negligence, construction liability, aviation liability, asbestos and mesothelioma litigation, and worker's compensation.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Bike Lane Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Birth Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Catastrophic Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Chronic Pain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Industrial Equipment Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Pressure Sore Injuries in Chicago, IL
- OSHA Violations in Chicago, IL
- Police Brutality in Chicago, IL
- Police Chase Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Taxi Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Train Accidents in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation
- Vlachos v. Hungerford
- Barnes v. Berry Electric Contracting Company
- Ajmeri v. Illinois Central Railroad Co.
- Hopkins v. Westlake Hospital
- Police Officer v. Intergovernmental Risk Management Agency
- Koning v. Morris
- Brown v. Seaberry
- DeJule v. Solberg
- Shafer v. Wolin-Levin
- Munoz v. Mack Trucks
- Velarde v. Illinois Central Railroad Co.
- Santillana v. City of Chicago and Jesus Gomez
- Cottrell v. State Farm Automobile Insurance Company
- Taylor v. Salvation Army
- Imhof v. Loyola University Medical Center
- Webb v. Dikcis Cab Company
- Coglianese v. Cardiovascular Renal Consultants
- Catala v. City of Chicago
- Tidwell v. Oh
- Gost v. Finney
- McGill v. G.G. Connections, Inc.
- Stalling v. National Railroad Passenger Corporation
- Rao v. Elgin, Joliet & Eastern Railway Company
- Byrnes v. Care Centers, Inc.
- Kuk v. Metra
- Egbert v. Roman Catholic Diocese of Joliet, et al.
- Szynalik v. Chicago Transit Authority, et al.
West Practice Categories
Car Accident, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Danielle Quivey, Officer Manager
Megan Reardon, Paralegal
Paul Struebing, Law Clerk
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.