Cutter Hall Karlock, L.L.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Cutter Hall Karlock
Law Firm Overview
Kenneth P. Karlock has been dealing with Social Security disability matters for over fourteen years and has the experience to fight for you and seek all the benefits to which you are entitled. You should not go through the process alone. When you have an experienced attorney representing you, their development and presentation of your claim is an aide to having your claim approved. As a former disability claims adjudicator, Ken obtained hands on training and insight into how the Social Security Administration processes and arrives at determinations on claims. He can put this experience to work for you in obtaining and presenting evidence needed to document your impairments and prove your disability.
Ken Karlock's focus as an attorney is on representing individuals in Social Security disability claims.
Raised in the Youngstown, Ohio area, Ken attended The Ohio State University where he obtained his Bachelor's Degree in 1990.
He received his law degree, cum laude, from the Case Western Reserve University Franklin Thomas Backus School of Law in 1993.
Ken continually strives to gain new knowledge about issues relevant to his practice to better serve his clients by attending and participating in seminars.
Ken Karlock has been asked to lecture to other attorneys and representatives on issues relating to social security disability issues. Recent presentations include:
- Ohio Academy Of Trial Lawyers Annual Convention 2007
- NBI Social Security Practice August 2006
- National Assosciation of Disability Representatives Annual Conference 2006
Areas of Practice
- Social Security -- Disability
Classes and Seminars
- Presenter, Ohio Academy Of Trial Lawyers Annual Convention, 2007
- Presenter, NBI Social Security Practice, 2006
- Presenter, Disability Representatives Annual Conference, National Assosciation, 2006
West Practice Categories
Social Security -- Disability