Karen Brady & Associates, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Karen Brady & Associates, P.C.
Law Firm Overview
At Karen Brady & Associates, P.C., we focus on your goals, involving your family and other loved ones in the estate planning or business planning process as much as possible. This team approach creates estate plans and business transactions you can count on, now and in the future.
We enjoy forming lasting bonds with our clients. These relationships do not fade with the conclusion of a case or the passing of a calendar year. Many of our clients rely on us to assist them over a span of many years as their needs change.
For full-service, comprehensive estate planning and business planning methods you can trust, come to Karen L. Brady & Associates. We've been serving appreciative clients in the greater Denver, JeffCo and Front Range areas for 20 years.
We look forward to getting to know you, and to finding out how we can help. Call 888-806-7304 to arrange an initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, etc.
- Business Organizations - Formation, Succession, etc.
- Business Transactions - Contracts, Sales, Purchases
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
Honors and Awards
- Wealth Strategies Planner, by Esperti Peterson Wealth Strategies Institute
- Your Legacy: Meaningful Estate Planning, Karen Brady, 2008
- Colorado Estate Planning and Taxation, Bradford Legal Publishing, 2007
- On Being an Executor: The Ins and Outs Revealed, CSA Journal 32, 2006
- When It is Really Not About the Money: Some Personal Issues in Estate Planning, CSA Journal 25, 2004
- Probate with a Will, Colorado Bradford Legal Publishing, 2002
Classes and Seminars
- Splitting the Family Business, National Network Estate Planning Attorneys, 2008
- Tips and Trends in Business and Estates, CPA Club, 2009
- Issues in Estate Planning, National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors, 2008
- Legacy Planning, Longmont Senior Center, 2005
- Nuts and Bolts of Trusts, CFP Board of Standards, 2006
- Caregiver's Seminar, Senior's Resource Center, 2007 - 2008
- Estate Planning, LMC Community Foundation, 2004
- Estate Planning, National Association of Family Wealth Counselors, 2003
- Integrating Retirement Plans, Financial Planning Association - Colorado Chapter, 2001
- Integrating Retirement Plans, Financial Planning Association - Colorado Chapter, 2004
Pro Bono Activities
- MI CASA Resources Center, Denver, CO, 2005 - Present
- Pomona Music Boosters, Arvada, CO, 2007 - Present
- Business Coaching
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial Law, Contracts, Transactions, Business Organizations, Business Successions, Closely Held Businesses, Formation & Business Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships, Employment Contracts -- Employer, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney and Appointment, Trusts, Wills, Prenuptial Agreements, Copyrights, Trademarks, Probate & Estate Administration, Estate Administration
|Brady, Karen Lynn|
Barb McGee, Funding Coordinator
Donna LaPanse, Client Service Coordinator