Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP
Law Firm Overview
At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP, our attorneys are active members and leaders of a number of legal committees and associations, including the American Association for Justice and the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers. Paul Rheingold, Thomas Valet, and David Rheingold were voted 2010 Super Lawyers.
Our founder, Paul Rheingold, has been practicing law since 1958. Throughout his years of practice, he has been active in complex litigation, including leadership and educational roles in over 20 drug and medical device mass tort claims.
Our experience in areas such as auto product liability and defective medical products has earned us an accomplished reputation in the legal community. We feel this often gives us unique experience in negotiating settlements with insurance companies and other defendants on behalf of our clients. Our experience has been instrumental in us establishing a proven record of jury awards and settlements for our clients.
*Please note we are no longer taking Levaquin, Actonel, Boniva, or Fosomax cases; or those related to ONJ (ostenecrosis of the jaw).
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Catastrophic Construction Site Injuries in New York, NY
- Fosamax Lawsuit in New York, NY
- Kaba Keyless Locks Class Action Lawsuits in New York, NY
- New York City Pedestrian Accidents in New York, NY
- New York City Truck Accidents in New York, NY
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Robotics Surgery Malpractice
- Complex and Multidistrict Litigation
- General Negligence Practice
- Malpractice Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Products Liability
- Automotive Product Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices
- Personal Injury
- Hymowitz v. Eli Lilly and Co., 539 N.E.2d 1069 (N.Y. 1989)
- In re: Showa Denko K.K. L-Tryptophan Products Liability Liti v., M.D.L. No. 865 (U.S. District Ct. S.C.)
- In re Copley Pharmaceutical, Inc., 158 F.R.D. 485 (D.Wyo. 1994)
West Practice Categories
Car Accident, Drugs & Medical Devices, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Defects, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury, Premises Liability, Products Liability, Science & Technology, Toxic Torts, Wrongful Death
Beverly Koenig, Nurse Paralegal
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.