Golden Glasko & Associates, P.A

17345 S. Dixie Hwy.Palmetto Bay, FL 33157- 4365


Updated: 11/19/2017


The Miami, Florida, law firm of Golden & Cowan, P.A., provides experienced representation for a range of simple to complex probate, guardianship and family issues. Our skilled lawyers handle cases involving probate law, guardianship, estate planning, probate and guardianship administration, elder law and family law for clients in Miami and neighboring areas of South Florida. Whether serving as personal representative of an estate or as a guardian, clients rely on the...


Office Info

Frequent Case Types

Read more about the types of cases we often handle.

Practice Areas

  • Litigation

Published Works

  • Probate Litigation
  • Estate Planning
  • Elder Law
  • Trust Litigation
  • Mental Health Proceedings




Accepts Credit Cards

Office Information


17345 S. Dixie Hwy.Palmetto Bay, FL 33157- 4365


  • 305-856-9388


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Map Location

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?

Want to check lawyer discipline?