The Edwards Law Firm
Previous Law Firm Name
- Edwards & Terry, July 1, 1994
- Edwards, Terry, Baiamonte & Edwards, December 31, 1996
- Edwards, Terry & Edwards, October 1, 1999
Law Firm Overview
William R. Edwards, founder of The Edwards Law Firm, has specialized in representing plaintiffs since 1962. He was the first attorney in Corpus Christi, TX to dedicate his firm to helping the aggrieved. The Edwards Law Firm is now home to two of The Best Lawyers in America, William R. Edwards and William (Billy) Edwards III.
The Edwards Law Firm's long record of success, combined with our reputation for fairness, honesty, integrity and trustworthiness, has attracted clients, referrals and co-counsels from all over the country. Our success record has also allowed us to bring together the attorneys, support staff and experts needed to handle any type of major case.
Through our many years of practice, The Edwards Law Firm has established many new rules of law, secured the overruling of a number of long-standing precedents and negotiated settlement grants and trust funds to benefit the community.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Corpus Christi Car Accident in Corpus Christi, TX
- Oilfield Injury in Corpus Christi, TX
- Texas Truck Accident in Corpus Christi, TX
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Consumer Protection
- Litigation & Appeals
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Toxic Torts
West Practice Categories
Admiralty & Maritime, Bad Faith Insurance, Car Accident, Consumer Protection, Litigation & Appeals, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Professional Malpractice, Railroad Worker Injury-FELA, Toxic Torts