At the Law Office of Robert DiDio, we take a creative, aggressive approach to favorably resolve all types of criminal cases. We believe that --
- Everyone deserves to have a skilled lawyer by his or her side
- Each case should be treated as a top priority
- Attorneys must always be available to clients should emergencies arise
- Personal, attentive service is a key ingredient to winning a case
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?