Law Offices of Judith E. Blanchard, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Judith E. Blanchard
Law Firm Overview
My experience as a family law attorney dates back to 1989. Over the years, I have witnessed many changes in the court system, the laws, and the procedures of the court system. Although things have changed within the courts, the concerns of people going through a divorce have remained unchanged. People want to know what their futures hold. They want to know that decisions about the assets they have worked so hard to earn and the children they care so much about will be fair decisions. They want to play a role in these decisions. They want an attorney they feel comfortable talking to.
Contact the Law Offices of Judith E. Blanchard, P.C. to learn more about my practice.
From an office in Houston, Texas, my firm offers the representation people are looking for. As a resident of the Clear Lake area of Houston for over thirty years and a family law attorney for nearly twenty years, I understand the issues that drive the concerns of my clients.
Clients are responsible for the important decisions in their cases. My role as a lawyer is to understand what my clients want, educate them about the legal process, and help them make decisions by advising them on the legal impact of their options.
An active approach can be found through mediation and collaborative law. As a Board Certified Family Law Attorney, I am highly skilled in these amicable approaches to divorce. Divorce issues such as property division, child support, and custody can be decided amicably and with your full participation.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
Classes and Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, University of Houston-Clear Lake, 1999
- Clear Lake Basic Mediation, University of Houston, 1992
- Advanced Mediation Training, A.A. White Dispute Resolution Institute, 1992
- Divorce and Child Custody Mediation Training, 1993
- Collaborative Law Training, 2003
- "Presenting and Defending Protective Orders," Family Law Essentials Seminar, Alpine Texas, 2004
- "Parenting Plans and Parenting Coordinators," Galveston Family Bar Meeting, 2005
- "The Role of the Ad Litem in Termination and Adoption Suits," Galveston Family Bar Ad Litem Seminar, 2006
West Practice Categories
Adoption, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Child Custody, Child Support, Collaborative, Divorce, Family Law
|Blanchard, Judith E.|
Rhonda Wolfe, Legal Assistant
Margarita Lara, Receptionist
Yuette Damien, Secretary