Stebelton, Aranda & Snider
Law Firm Overview
Stebelton, Aranda & Snider
Effective Injury Attorneys - Lancaster Ohio
At Stebelton, Aranda & Snider, you will get an attorney who is easy to talk to, hard to beat. From our offices in Lancaster, Ohio, we provide comprehensive counsel in a wide variety of areas, including personal injury, elder law, family law and divorce, real estate, estate planning, and criminal defense. We represent clients in a broad range of legal matters in order to provide the best possible service to our clients. The diversity of our practice has exposed us to many different kinds of cases and different ways of getting things done.
Building Positive Relationships
Building a positive relationship with clients is our main focus. We believe that the best way to do that is to work hard and keep our clients well informed of the status of their case and our efforts to move forward. Our “sundown rule” ensures that we return our clients’ phone calls quickly. We maintain a pager service so that clients can reach us in an emergency 24/7.
Our office is open on Saturdays and we are willing to meet clients at their location if that is necessary. Our accessibility and openness helps our clients reduce the stress and inconvenience that so often accompany legal matters.
Juvenile Proceedings - Estate Management - Life Plans
From defending children in juvenile proceedings to helping people manage their estates and design an appropriate end of life plan for their situation, we provide our clients with excellent service at every stage of life. This philosophy helps us to develop long-lasting and rewarding relationships with our clients.
Our commitment to practicing law the right way has been in place since the law firm was founded in 1978.
If you need a Lancaster, Ohio injury lawyer, business succession lawyer, tax planning attorney, defense attorney, construction defect litigation attorney, or any other kind of lawyer in our region, please contact Stebelton, Aranda & Snider to schedule an appointment.
From our offices in Lancaster, Ohio, we represent clients throughout the state of Ohio, including Columbus, Canal Winchester, Baltimore, Amanda, Logan, Newark, Pickerington, Zanesville, Athens and Circleville, and all of Fairfield, Licking, Muskingum, Perry, Hocking, Pickaway, and Franklin counties.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Medical Malpractice
- Traffic Violations
Honors and Awards
- The Law Firm is a Past Recipient of the Small Business of the Year Award, so Honored by the Local Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2000 the Law Firm Won the Community Service Award, presented by the International Society of Primerus Law Firms., 2000
- The Law Firm has been Selected for Inclusion in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell, Having Achieved the AV Rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.
- Gerald Stebelton and John Snider, Partners of the Law Firm, have Each Achieved Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Ohio Attorney General
- Fairfield National Division of Park National Bank
- Taylor Dealership, Inc.
- Lan-Fair Federal Credit Union
- Fairfield Cash Register
- Lowes' Home Centers, Inc.
- Sterling Grinding Co.
- Office Mart, Inc.
- Risch Pharmacy, Inc.
- Fairfield Medical Center
- Fairfield National Bank, Division of Park National Bank
- Snyder & Company, CPA
- Jones, Cochenour & Company
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial Law, Contracts, Collections, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Traffic Violations, White Collar Crimes, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Trusts, Wills, Family Law, Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Litigation & Appeals, Personal Injury -- Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff, Probate & Estate Administration, Medical Malpractice, Real Estate Law