R. Gregory Colvin, LLC
work1000 East Robinson Street
Phone: work407-680-2162 / work800-483-0522 (Toll free)
Law Firm Overview
More Than Twenty Years of Experience on Your Side
As an experienced courtroom litigator, I have seen a wide range of family law scenarios and emotions inside and outside of the courtroom. Many view divorce as the death of a relationship. If there are children involved, it can be a reinvention rather than a death. Parents can find ways to work together, to solve problems, to share decision making and time and to be cordially polite to one another.
Unlike many family law attorneys who will avoid the courtroom, even when it is in the client's best interest, I am comfortable in the courtroom. As a personal injury trial lawyer, I know how to deal with a judge, and juries do not bother me.
As long as you're prepared for court - you're ready to succeed in court.
R. Gregory Colvin, LLC ∙ Experienced and Effective
Prior to forming my own Florida law firm, I was an attorney with a major personal injury law firm that focused on medical malpractice. I carry that experience with me today in my personal injury litigation as well as my representation of family law clients.
As your attorney, here is what I bring to our partnership:
- A true enjoyment of helping people find solutions to their legal issues, especially those issues centered around children
- A lawyer who is good at "reading" people and brings this skill into jury selection, witness examination and negotiation with opposing counsel
- A family law attorney who, as a single parent and son of a single mother, understands your issues from multiple points of view
- An experienced trial lawyer unafraid to be aggressive in court when appropriate
"If you don't want to put your child in the position of deciding which parent to invite to graduation, then I am the right attorney for you." - Attorney R. Gregory Colvin, LLC
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Father's Rights
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Bankruptcy Law
West Practice Categories
Bankruptcy, Car Accident, Child Support, Divorce, Family Law, Father's Rights, Personal Injury -- Defense
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.