Bus Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Bus Accident Overview
Bus drivers, as are all common carriers, are held to a higher standard. They have a duty to drive safely and protect the health and well-being of all those around them. When they lose focus and cause accidents, it is important to hold them accountable for their actions. Contact the Chicago bus accident lawyers at Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to discuss your case.
Whether you were injured while you were a passenger on the bus involved in an accident, or you were hit by a bus while driving another vehicle, a skilled attorney can examine your case and provide clear direction on how you should proceed. In some situations, accidents are held to a strict statute of limitation. This means that the proper forms and documentation must be completed and submitted in a timely fashion. The attorneys at our law firm will investigate the accident, interview witnesses and examine police reports to gain a clear understanding of what happened in your accident.
If you or a loved one was injured in a bus accident, it is important to act quickly and discuss your situation with an experienced attorney. The law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish offers free consultations for individuals to learn about their options for monetary recovery.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Bus Accident
- Personal Injury