Bicycle Accidents Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Bicycle Accidents Overview
Dooring Accidents in Chicago
Many bicyclists in the Chicagoland area suffer serious injuries when biking, particularly when a parked motorist suddenly opens a side door without warning. These bicyclists have the right to claim compensation for their medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering. In the last 12 months, Cavanagh Law Group has obtained a $450,000 award, a $180,000 settlement, and a $700,000 settlement in biking cases.
Cavanagh Law Group is a dynamic law firm that represents injured bicycle riders. We are proactive advocates who work diligently to obtain compensation for our clients. We do not rest until we have done everything we can to achieve results.
"There may be multiple sources of compensation in your case, including your uninsured/underinsured coverage and the liability coverage of the car's driver. Cavanagh Law Group will seek maximum compensation from all sources." – Tim Cavanagh
In your case, our attorneys will undertake a comprehensive legal effort to determine how the accident happened. We will carefully prepare your case and demand full compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses, including pain and suffering.
Cavanagh Law Group has extensive experience with catastrophic injury cases, including head injuries, fractures and broken bones. We will work closely with your doctor or other medical specialists to determine the extent of your injuries and the medical care and rehabilitation services you will need to recover to the fullest extent possible. During the legal process, we will keep you informed and involved.
Call 312-425-1900 for a free case evaluation. A lawyer at our firm can review your case and discuss your legal options.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bike Lane Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Birth Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Catastrophic Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Chronic Pain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Industrial Equipment Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Pressure Sore Injuries in Chicago, IL
- OSHA Violations in Chicago, IL
- Police Brutality in Chicago, IL
- Police Chase Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Taxi Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Train Accidents in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Bicycle Accidents
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff